Product Marketing Manager
- Product Marketing
- GTM Strategies
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
Our app attracts over 10k new users every day, primarily through word of mouth. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will lead the charge on PMM strategy for our core product and work collaboratively and cross-functionally to integrate our product and tech organization while influencing product decisions through consumer and marketing insight.
We are a tight knit team of data driven cross-functional marketers who support the acquisition, growth and expansion of our customer base.
Our Marketing journey so far the team has been incredibly exciting. On August 26th, 2019, We launched N26 to the US market with our first integrated cross-market brand campaign which was titled 26 Reasons. The robust campaign featured 26 different executions, each with a unique reason to love banking with N26. Our second campaign off the back of this launch was centered around love — a sentiment people don’t typically associate with banking. Our goals were ambitious but simple: introduce what it is we do at N26 in a clear, concise, and clever way.
While the campaign premiered with out-of-home executions, we’ve incorporated this storytelling into all existing and forthcoming marketing efforts, including paid and organic social media, blog content, video content, app store, search engine marketing, and more.
With massive success after our launch, we are now looking forward to the next phase of the company's growth and product maturity. In this role, the Product Marketing Manager will unite teams across the org, lead GTM strategies on a national scale and ultimately define the path of the Product Marketing function.
This role would be the first PMM to lead the charge on all aspects of the core product for product marketing as we continue to scale in customer base and innovate our product suite. This is an incredible opportunity to own a significant piece of the overall product strategy for N26 in the US while leveraging past experience and expertise to establish and define the mandate. In this role, you’ll have a seat at the table where your work will directly impact the future of the product and our services!
With over $670 million raised, and a $3.5 billion valuation, one of the most valuable and well-funded FinTechs in Europe is about to break the US banking model.
If you can operate with a high degree of autonomy while collaborating globally; working with cutting edge technologies, and getting things done while striving for constant growth, personally and professionally; let's build banking technology that the world loves to use.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with Product Leadership and marketing to define the positioning, product strategy, roadmaps and execution strategy for all N26 products in alignment with overall business objectives and the brand framework
- Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, Go-to-Market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication
- Provide actionable insights towards Product on the needs of the local customers early on during the product development phases
- Manage and coordinate impactful product launches from a communications and marketing perspective
- Identify key opportunities to change user behavior, increase user engagement and revenue per customer with products that differentiate the brand, including the development of the up-selling and cross-selling strategy
What you need to be successful:
- Ideally 7+ years of professional experience with most of that time spent working in product marketing, ideally for B2C digital/tech products
- Experience leading multiple GTM strategies that are national in nature
- Understanding of all of the marketing channels and how to effectively use them including: CRM, performance, OOH, Content Marketing, Organic Social. Web, Comms
- Strong track record in stakeholder management
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives, while remaining focused and calm
- Advanced project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Data-driven decision maker
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, able to calmly and confidently communicate with all levels of the organization
- Creative and diplomatic with the ability to align different teams and functions
- Empathetic to the daily rigor and short-term demands of an acquisition organization and able to tie these to a long-term, strategic initiatives
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create a process where one does not exist. Comfortable in a fast-moving, fluid environment
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Have a strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback