Head of Product Management
- Product Development
- Product Strategy
- Product Management
About the opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced Head of Product Management to lead growing segments within our expanding product organisation. Responsibilities include working together with the executive team and various senior stakeholders in developing a cohesive strategy and product roadmap that accelerates N26’s growth and improves customer retention, as well as managing and growing teams of talented product managers.
In this role, you will:
- Hire, develop and lead a team of high-performing product managers, delivering a best-in-class product strategy and championing a user centric and data-driven focus across all product verticals
- Collaborating with our People team, define a talent strategy for product teams across N26, covering recruitment to technical onboarding to talent development with the aim to provide product owners and managers a range of development opportunities
- Working closely with N26’s Executives, develop a vision and product strategy, taking ownership of translating this into a backlog and manageable targets for your team
- Build and manage a lean product portfolio driving Hypothesis Driven Development with a technology organisation that can release 100+ times a week.
- Establish a robust annual budget and enhance all aspects of product management to ensure the product provides delivers to the budget
- Create and champion a culture of cutting-edge lean/agile product management techniques across N26, motivating, developing and growing your team to continually innovate and create modern frameworks that are unique to us
- Partner closely with engineering and design leaders to prioritize product development efforts, driving products from assessment to discovery to development
What you need to be successful:
- Demonstrated product development experience, ideally in a B2C digital environment, with a strong lean UX focus and previous success in delivering state-of-the-art products and features
- Excellent people leadership skills, with proven success in recruiting, retaining and developing the best product talent
- Design thinking focus, and user centristic and data-driven mindset, continually looking for ways to objectively improve user experience
- Analytical and experimental mindset, data driven approach, hands on individual who thrives in a non-hierarchical environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex technical development and user stories with ease
- Drive for excellence and attention to detail, N26 is leading the way in redesigning the banking experience and you’ll be at the forefront!
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.