Freelance TV & Digital Advertising Copywriter
- TV Production
- Concept Design
- Digital Marketing
- Campaign Concept
Vinted is the world’s biggest second-hand fashion marketplace – a platform where 30 million members from 12 countries come to sell and shop for pre-loved clothes and accessories. Our mission is simple: we want to make second-hand the first choice globally.
As our new Freelance TV & Digital Advertising Copywriter, you’ll employ your skills to help us create new ad concepts that would be used both for TV and Digital video advertising. Your main responsibilities will be supporting the creative team suggesting new creative concepts and writing scripts for digital videos and TV ads.
You’ll work in close cooperation with Vinted’s in-house Creative and Brand Marketing teams. The ideal candidate is someone who is thoroughly experienced in TV and Digital ad ideation, storytelling and script development. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about creativity, flexible, responsive, and reliable.
In this position, you’ll:
- Create and develop concepts from scratch for TV and digital video ads based on creative briefs and adapt first drafts to feedback from Vinted’s teams.
- Write scripts in English based on a final selection of ad concepts and ensure content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Participate in kick-offs, creative brainstorms, pitches and production phases.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment to execute projects effectively and efficiently.
We hope that you:
- Are a native English speaker or highly competent in verbal and written English to an idiomatic level.
- You are creative, bold and not afraid of thinking outside the box.
- Have 3+ years of experience in creating concepts for TV and digital advertising (experience on set is a plus).
- Always meet deadlines, follow briefs closely, and work well under pressure while collaborating with different teams.
- Are passionate about telling stories and identifying creative opportunities, are highly creative and good organization is one of your biggest strengths
- Have experience writing concise, clear copy and thinking visually when developing concepts.
- Are located in Europe, ideally in Berlin.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please send us your CV or point us to your LinkedIn profile, and include a portfolio of relevant work, as well as your hourly rate.
The last day to apply is 18 September 2020. We’ll be in touch with more information right after the application deadline.