Freelance Content Writer (US English)
- English Copywriting
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We have a large backlog of writing required for our website, so we’re looking for a Freelance Content Writer (US English) to write B2B software reviews. This is a fully remote role based in Berlin, with an immediate start date.
Your first task will be to revise and rewrite some of our articles (topic: project management tools) for the US market. We have writing processes in place, including a writing template and keyword recommendations based on our SEO tools.
Results.com helps people choose the best software for their business. We’re a remote company with our base in Berlin, the start-up capital of Europe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Applicants must have:
- Proven ability to write for the US market at a native level
- Proven ability to write clearly, concisely, and with objectivity
- Experience writing/editing technical reviews for software tools or similar verticals
- Experience writing with user intent and SEO in mind
Ideally, we are also looking for:
- Familiarity writing with templates and SEO tools (e.g. Surfer)
If we prove to be a mutually good fit, our intention is to continue our working relationship to extend into writing more reviews in our next software category.
So that we can move quickly, please provide the following as part of your application:
- Writing samples in any format that showcase the criteria above
- Any other websites, portfolios, etc. that would help us get an insight into your writing ability
- A short message would also be appreciated
- Your rates