- UI/UX Design
- Digital Prototyping
- Adobe Photoshop
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Results.com helps people choose the best software for their business. We’re a remote company with our base in Berlin, the start-up capital of Europe.
We’re looking for a UI/UX Designer to help us define the next iterations of our website. You’ll be our go-to person for everything visual, with a focus on creating the best user experience possible for our readers.
Day-to-day, you’ll be working with our Product and Front-End teams, while also developing and implementing innovative design ideas to give us an edge against the competition.
Studies show that the majority of shoppers use online reviews to make buying decisions, yet more than a third of these reviews are misinformed, incentivized, or even paid for. Our mission is to reverse this statistic in the software vertical with data-driven, transparent reviews that focus on the facts - not opinions.
We’re currently focusing on the US English and German markets, with plans to expand into more regions in the coming year or two.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ask questions: Challenge our current website to find roadblocks, identify opportunities, and create roadmaps for new ideas and designs.
- Research: Gather and evaluate information in collaboration with product, content and development teams.
- Design: Create visuals, process flows and sitemaps to establish Results.com as the most user-centric website around.
- Collaborate: Collaborate with product and content teams to develop new features for future iterations of the website.
- Test: Establish a testing process for new designs, problem-solve with other stakeholders, and implement your vision.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a design studio, agency, start-up, or a freelancer.
- Deep knowledge of modern web UI/UX patterns and design prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, etc.).
- An eye for the details, with experience in UI/UX design of complex program interfaces.
- Proven track record of working in product teams, with the ability to communicate designs by creating storyboards, mockups and wireframes.
- Familiarity of HTML/CSS and experience in SEO-related projects (huge advantage).
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English, German is a plus.
- Experience working remotely would be an advantage.
- We really value our employees. We look after our people and empower them to do their best work.
- We’re a remote company based in Berlin. Our home base is in the start-up capital of Europe - but we work online.
- Flexible working. Work from home, a coworking space, or our office. Apply from everywhere in the world - for the right person, we’ll find a way to make it work.
- Competitive salary. Remuneration is based on you, not a made-up market average.
- Professional development. We offer genuine opportunities to progress and further develop your career.
- Perks and benefits. We work remotely, so we’ll equip you with the tools you’ll need: your choice of laptop, monitor, headphones, and even an Urban Sports Club subscription to keep you fit and healthy.
OUR CORE VALUES
Company core values can be a cliché, but we actually apply these to our work - every single day.
- Trust: The foundation of our business.
- Strive for excellence: Take on greater challenges and learn from every mistake.
- Transparency: Communicate with clarity and honesty.
- Empower: Become the best version of yourself.
- Small Victories: Celebrate continued progress, not just the big wins.
This role needs to be a solid fit from both sides. We want to make sure that this is a role that you’ll love, and we’re doing our best to become a company that you can be proud of.
We believe that ‘different’ makes us better. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.