Senior Mobile Developer (Full-time)
- Mobile Design
- Mobile Web Design
We’re looking for a talented mobile engineer, who will take the lead in developing Trality’s mobile app (iOS+Swift).
What you will do everyday
- Build a mobile app for the Trality platform from scratch using native iOS Swift and SwiftUI.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure our design vision is maintained, final markup is standards compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time
- Work with the real time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better
- Enthuse the Trality team with your ideas and suggestions for solutions, libraries and technologies
- Take responsibility not just for your own code, but for the entire product, always refine what’s under the hood of our platform
What you bring to the table
- You have at least 3 years of experience in mobile development
- You have worked with Swift or Objective C before and published one or more apps to the Apple App Store.
- You know your way around Git, experience with GraphQL is a plus
- You work independently and like to take the initiative
- You have experience with cross-functional teams and managing relationships with business or operations stakeholders
- You don’t mind having a beer with us on Friday afternoons after work is done
What you'll get/our offer
- 38,5h full-time job with a possibility to work a modern desk in the most livable city in the word – Vienna - in our brand new office
- An extremely flexible working environment with a lot of creative freedom in the further development of our startup
- The newest technical gear to bring out the best in you
- A yearly learning allowance to pay for relevant trainings and certificates in order to help you grow with the company
- A startup atmosphere and team events throughout the year to foster the company spirit and make you feel right at home
- Free snacks, great coffee and mate tea to keep you fueled and happy throughout the work day
- A possibility to negotiate an equity-based compensation
- Austrian labor law requires us to state the minimum salary for this role, which is 3200€ (per month, paid 14 times). However, we are willing to overpay you significantly based qualification, education and experience
To apply, drop us an email including a CV and a 1-page cover letter.