Frontend Software Engineer (m/f)
- Angular JS
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us. As a Frontend Software Engineer you will be responsible for building fluid and responsive user interfaces for multiple platforms and devices.
We are looking for experienced Engineers with an appetite for solving complex problems and build seamless user interactions to world-class standards.
National and international expected traveling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0%-15% estimated.
You’re great at
- Semantic documents using HTML;
- Developing great user interfaces;
- Creating testable code and make testing a priority;
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose;
It also would be cool if you
- Use state management like Redux, MobX and/or other;
- Know module bundlers and task runners such as Webpack, Parcel, Rollup, Browserify, Grunt or Gulp;
- Use of CSS pre/post-processors like PostCSS, Styled Components, LESS, SASS and/or others;
- Have experience with Test Automation
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.