- Front-end Development
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Results.com helps people choose the best software for their business. We’re a remote company with our base in Berlin, the start-up capital of Europe.
We’re working on making our website the best it can be - but we need help.
In this case, we’re looking for a Front-End Developer to help us further improve the next iterations of our website, implementing new features and integrating web service APIs. You will be working closely with our agile team of front-end and back-end developers to deliver a solid, fast and user-friendly website. You’ll have a lot of room for personal growth and to develop new skills.
Studies show that the majority of shoppers use online reviews to make buying decisions, yet more than a third of these reviews are misinformed, incentivized, or even paid for. Our mission is to reverse this statistic in the software vertical with data-driven, transparent reviews that focus on the facts - not opinions.
We’re currently focusing on the US English and German markets, with plans to expand into more regions in the coming year or two.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Delivery: Work both independently and with the team to set expectations, break down roadblocks, implement new functionalities, and deliver on time.
- Solutions: Find opportunities and provide solutions to push the product forward.
- Concepts: Come up with technical concepts to make our website the best in its class.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING
- 4+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of React
- Experience with Gatsby, Typescript, Sass/CSS, GraphQL, Webpack, Git
- Familiarity with responsive web development
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience with Agile software development
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Experience working remotely would be a big advantage.
It would be a plus if you also have experience with:
- React Hooks
- React Testing Library
- Headless CMS
- We genuinely value our employees. We look after our people and empower them to do their best work.
- We’re a remote company based in Berlin. Our home base is in the start-up capital of Europe - but we work online.
- Flexible working. Work from home, a coworking space, or our office. Apply from everywhere in the world - for the right person, we’ll find a way to make it work.
- Competitive salary. Remuneration is based on you, not a made-up market average.
- Professional development. We offer genuine opportunities to progress and further develop your career.
- Home office setup. We work remotely, so we’ll equip you with the tools you’ll need: your choice of laptop, monitor and headphones.
- Stay fit. Free Urban Sports Club subscription to keep you fit and healthy.
OUR CORE VALUES
Company core values can often be a cliche, but we actually apply these to our work - every single day.
- Trust: The foundation of our business.
- Strive for excellence: Take on greater challenges and learn from every mistake.
- Transparency: Communicate with clarity and honesty.
- Empower: Become the best version of yourself.
- Small Victories: Celebrate continued progress, not just the big wins.
This role needs to be a solid fit from both sides - we want to make sure that this is a role that you’ll love, and we’re doing our best to become a company that you can be proud of.
We believe that ‘different’ makes us better. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.