Photographer for Food and Lifestyle Brands
- Food Photography
- Lifestyle Brands
- Lifestyle Photography
Life as a Photographer for Food and Lifestyle Brands
You know the value of fresh, relevant, real time content and you practically live on Social Media. Watching the number of likes and retweets go up for a picture you shot just two hours ago is your secret obsession!
If you like creative thinking, are quick with trends and are always eager to seek and create the next big, visual thing that engages the right target groups, you might be what we’re looking for!
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media and Content trends.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Experience in shaping conceptual ideas into visual content.
- Creative mind with the ability to create strong visuals to engage audiences.
- Ability to set up studio lighting.
- You have an artistic eye for detail, composition, and consistent imagery.
- Motivated to work closely with our content strategy team to create the best ideas for innovative graphics and photography.
- Advanced photography skills and a passion for lifestyle, sports and action photography.
- High willingness to travel.
Your entry level and starting salary will be based on your experience. To be considered for this role, send your application, CV and earliest possible start date to us.
1/2 day off every week in summer. So you get to enjoy sun, the lakes or few extra hours of sleep once a week.
Meeting up with global clients and getting some inspiration. Working on big projects takes you places.
Salzburg, New York City, Berlin, Sydney or Copenhagen. 5 cities, 5 offices, there can be an open desk for you.
3.200 sqm loft space and lots of breakout seating in our HQ. A perfect environment to work and hang out.
And much more
Language Courses, Visa Support, Conferences, Workshops and additional training.
The key to LOOP's agency personality is our flat hierarchy and exceptional team culture. We believe that there is a wide range of talent in our team, so we won´t restrict passionate people from learning skills in new areas for professional growth. If you are motivated to join the LOOP team, we are happy to offer you a full-time position as a Photographer for Food and Lifestyle Brands in Salzburg.
LOOP is a digital-first lead agency, exploring the intersections between design, technology and digital brand building for leading brands. With a team of 180 digital talents and through data driven marketing, we help brave clients to stand out in the digital age. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Breitling, Red Bull and numerous others.