- Premiere Pro
- Audio editing
- Colour grading
Are you a talented and technical editor? Want to work on video content for a major international company? Then this internship has the perfect ingredients!
Our story (the bitesize version)
Here at Takeaway.com, we deliver millions of meals every week. Whether they want party-night pizza or romantic ramen, people in 11 countries come to us for their favourite dishes.
But in a competitive, fast-paced industry, success is about more than good food. From copy to digital designs and video content, our talented creatives are always finding ways to attract new customers.
All about the role
As our Intern Video Editor, you'll be involved with a wide range of video projects. That means editing video content for internal and commercial platforms, working as part of our in-house creative agency.
Working with Premiere Pro, you'll take on everything from audio editing to colour grading and implementing reviews. Whether it's an advert for our Social Media platforms or a recruitment-focused video, you ensure it has that special Takeaway.com flavour.
In this internship, you'll also have the opportunity to:
- Assist on set, downloading footage and checking its quality
- Help to arrange/set-up filming for various shoots
- Work closely with the Video Maker and other members of our creative team
Can you deliver…
Ready to join us? Here's what we're looking for from you:
- Studying for a Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Good communication skills and enjoy collaborating as part of a team
- Fluent English language skills (written & spoken)
- Experience with Premiere Pro is a big advantage
- A well-organised, technical and detail-oriented approach to your work
- You're a quick learner who can adapt to new tools and processes
Here is our offer
Like the best food pairings, your skills and these benefits belong together:
- The opportunity to work on key projects within a major international company
- Great team and company-wide events
- Contribution to travel costs and ordering lunches
- A dynamic, friendly workplace in the centre of Amsterdam (we're close to Central Station!)
- Plenty of office perks: Delicious tea & coffee, ping pong, PS4 and our famous Friday drinks
It's time to get creative with us. Click Apply Now and send us your CV!