(Remote) Video Editor
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
Ever saw an amazing ad on Facebook and thought ‘wow’? Yup, we did that! Our video editors are masters of content manipulation - whatever you throw at them they will make it into something special. They take inspiration from everything around them - the cat, vitamin C pills, the dying plant on the corner of their desk - and use it to create the next viral video!
Sounds like you? Keep reading!
What you will do
Other than being an editing god, you will also be exercising a few skills such as:
- Create Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat ads;
- Animate text, input effects and add music;
- Create ad variations from a shared project file;
- Re-design ads with multiple ratios 1:1, 4:5, 9:16 for specific social media placements;
- Create custom thumbnails;
- Apply your knowledge of eCommerce marketing to create converting ads;
- Analyze & interpret data;
- Collaborate with other independent contractors in the Video Team.
What we expect
- Be fluent in English;
- Be efficient in Adobe Premiere & After Effects;
- Meet deadlines reliably;
- Have a creative mind and storytelling skills;
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Have an understanding of conversion principles;
- Take a lot of initiative & be proactive;
- Be organized & detail-oriented;
- Have a positive attitude;
- Be patient & eager to learn what you don't know (we don't expect you to come knowing everything);
- Be able to piece together an engaging story/ad;
- Have intermediate writing & storyboarding skills;
- Be eager to learn about the ad-making world.
What we offer
Here at Sugatan, we offer you a very comfortable life that comprises of such things as:
- Ability to learn & grow your skillset with a group of amazing, like-minded individuals;
- Fully remote & fully flexible working schedule. Work in Colombia, work in Bali, work in Italy - wherever your self-being feels the happiest;
- Part-time to start with.