Art Outsource Manager
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk Maya
We’re Hutch Games, a mobile games developer & publisher with studios in central London, Dundee and Canada. Our mission is to build the most diverse and engaged automotive gaming community on mobile. Our games have been played by over 280 million people, with new titles in development.
We believe in putting our people first. Here you can make games without sacrificing quality time with family and friends. We strive to ensure our people are happy and healthy.
Our teams are small and empowered, they have the independence to take on creative and technical challenges together, to work collaboratively, to make great games and have fun along the way.
We believe in; Looking after our people, small empowered teams, complete transparency, test, learn repeat, community at the core and the freedom to focus on what truly makes a difference to our players.
We’re driven by our players! Come and Join the mission!
Art Outsource Manager
Hutch is looking for an Art Outsource Manager to join the team in London and play a key role in delivering visually impressive free to play gaming experiences for our own IP as well as top licenses such as F1.
You will have a strong understanding of 2D and 3D Outsource processes, a great attention to detail and and have an ability to build strong relationships with internal and external teams.
- Build and maintain close relationships with multiple game development teams internally and our main Outsource providers overseas.
- Maintain and improve internal pipeline processes to maximise efficiency.
- Coordinate feedback between Hutch development teams and Outsource providers.
- Proactively work on solutions to ensure outsourced assets align with the team's needs and expectations.
- Track asset creation from start to finish on multiple projects, track issues, maintain up to date financial data and keep internal teams updated on a regular basis.
- Experience working as an Art Outsource provider for games.
- A good understanding of game art pipelines.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly with remote teams and a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Experience within mobile and/or racing titles
- An understanding of free to play games
- Experience with Maya and Photoshop
Life at Hutch
Our HQ is in the heart of Shoreditch, central London with other offices in Dundee and Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. We're an agile, creative team with people at the core of our values. We reward our employees with:
- Enhanced Maternity (18 weeks) and Paternity leave (6 weeks)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working 2 days per week
- Excellent salaries
- Stock Options
- Private health care
- Access to mental health initiatives such as private mental health coaching
- Support to learn, develop and progress within Hutch
- Free snacks and drinks
- Lots of social events, game launch parties, Friday night drinks and much more
We value diversity and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Come and find out more about Hutch. We make racing games, but it’s not the only thing that drives us - https://www.hutch.io/