2D Marketing Artist
- Adobe Photoshop
- 2D Art
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
We’re Hutch, a mobile games developer & publisher with studios in central London, Dundee and Canada. Our mission is to build the most diverse and engaged automotive gaming community on mobile. Our games have been played by over 280 million people, with new titles in development.
We believe in putting our people first. Here you can make games without sacrificing quality time with family and friends. We strive to ensure our people are happy and healthy.
Our teams are small and empowered, they have the independence to take on creative and technical challenges together, to work collaboratively, to make great games and have fun along the way.
We believe in; Looking after our people, small empowered teams, complete transparency, test, learn repeat, community at the core and the freedom to focus on what truly makes a difference to our players.
We’re driven by our players! Come and Join the mission!
2D Marketing Artist
Hutch are seeking a 2D Marketing artist to work within our marketing team, supporting our portfolio of successful mobile games. Our marketing team works closely with the games teams, to promote, showcase and make our games a success. It is a fast-paced and ever developing discipline that plays a huge part in the success of our Studio allowing a huge impact and sense of achievement.
You will work closely with marketing and product teams to create a wide variety of stunning visual work that will show off our games, for marketing purposes, which will be seen by millions around the world
We are looking for a self motivated, pragmatic and iterative person who thrives on the ability to be creative and is happy to engage with the brand guidelines. You will have a passion to work on mobile games and to immerse themselves in the marketable positioning of each game.
- Work on Hi-res 2D promotional banners for iTunes and Google Play, Game icons, in-game promotions
- Compile and edit marketing videos using captured gameplay footage amongst and other assets
- Compose images, icons and videos using vehicles, characters, logos, environmental elements and gameplay footage to create stunning visual work
- Work quickly, iteratively and collaboratively with the marketing and games teams taking the time to understand briefs and take onboard feedback
- Previous experience working as a Marketing artist with an up to date portfolio
- 2D art skills including excellent sketching and drawing
- Strong understanding of foundational art such as compositional rules and values
- Innate sense of colour and the ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of colour theory
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative including Photoshop, illustrator and After Effects
- Knowledge of Unity
- Previous experience with 3dMax or Maya
- Experience using Illustrator
Life at Hutch
Our HQ is in the heart of Shoreditch, central London with other offices in Dundee and Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. We're an agile, creative team with people at the core of our values. We reward our employees with:
- Enhanced Maternity (18 weeks) and Paternity leave (6 weeks)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working 2 days per week
- Excellent salaries
- Stock Options
- Private health care
- Access to mental health initiatives such as private mental health coaching
- Support to learn, develop and progress within Hutch
- Free snacks and drinks
- Lots of social events, game launch parties, Friday night drinks and much more
We value diversity and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Come and find out more about Hutch. We make racing games, but it’s not the only thing that drives us - https://www.hutch.io/