- Quality assurance
- Project management
- Concept and Strategy
Are you enthusiastic about structure, management and achieving goals and deadlines? Do you want to take your project management and sales skills to the next level? Then you are the project management intern we are looking for.
What do we do at DTT
We work passionately on a perfect mixture of technology, strategy, and creativity. DTT develops apps, websites, and games for iOS, Android, and web since 2010. In our portfolio, you can find solutions for some of the best companies, such as Randstad, The Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK), Greenpeace, KPMG, ING, Fox Sports, Porsche, Erasmus MC and The Dutch Government.
At DTT, you will work in teams on beautifully designed and successful (inter)national projects. As an intern, you have a lot of responsibilities and influence on the projects. All projects, large and small, receive full attention at DTT, so your help is very welcome!
Interested? Here you can find more information and read about our history!
Interns and trainees about DTT
Interns and trainees play an important role within DTT. You will get the opportunity to prove yourself as a valuable team member. DTT offers challenging work, and if you prove that you take your work seriously, you will receive great responsibilities. When you do your internship or traineeship at DTT, you will work on fine concepts and renowned brands, which will give you a head start for an ambitious career.
With who will you work?
At DTT, you are in close contact with all teams: Concept and strategy, Design, Development, Quality assurance, Project management, Marketing, Sales, Strategy and new business and Management. We prioritize creating a supporting environment, where you feel understood and valued. We are one team with more than 75 talented colleagues from countries all over the world, who all have the same objective in mind: to keep developing our company and deliver amazing and high-profile solutions.
Of course, you will be part of a specific team, the project management team exist of multiple enthusiastic colleagues. Are you curious who you’ll be challenging at a game of Super Smash Bros or FIFA? Check our team page here.
What will you work on?
You’ll work on projects of the highest quality with: millions of downloads, high ratings and gorgeous designs. The focus will be on delivering great projects, improving yourself and helping the company to develop.
You’ll work on the best projects:
- Edu Play Book
- OSR Star Finder 2.0
- Pirates & Privateers: Multiplay AR game
- Listen & Play
- Randstad Office Configurator
With great results:
- High rankings
- Good reviews
- Beautiful press moments
- International downloads
How do you fit in our team?
To fit in our team, we like to see the following qualities in you:
- At least higher vocational education level of professional and intellectual ability
- You are structured and can work systematically
- You are not afraid of tight schedules and deadlines and you can perform well under pressure
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language
- You have demonstrable passion and experience in managing IT projects, where resource management must have been an important part
- You know that quality comes first and know that the quickest solution is the not always the best solution
- You like working with new developments in the mobile software industry
As a project management intern, you support our project managers in managing our multidisciplinary projects. You are part of the link between DTT's clients and the team with which you will realize the assignment. Your responsibility in this will exist of managing the expectations of the various internal and external stakeholders, reporting to the project managers on a weekly basis and monitoring internal processes. In addition, you are given the freedom to think about further development options for our clients and internal projects.
What will you like about your work at DTT?
We understand that working time and free time are often seen as complete opposites, but this doesn’t stop us from making working time as fun as possible:
- Beers with the team during our team social.
- Will you beat everyone in a game of FIFA or Super Smash Bros?
- Working on the cutting edge of innovation and technology.
- Getting things done.
- A creative work environment with teamwork in its core.
- Doing Things Together.
- Fun trips together with your colleagues.
- Challenge your colleagues in the recreation room.
- Not your regular 9 to 5 job, but working on various challenging projects.
- Get to know your colleagues during the weekly Friday night drinks (with pizza and fries).
- Working in a cool office in the city center of Amsterdam.
- Kick-start your career at DTT!
Do you have any questions?
Our HR department will be glad to answer them. Contact us at email@example.com.
DTT is a recognized ECABO and SBB training company.
Are you applying from outside the EU and you do not have a working visa?
Please make sure that you clarify about how you plan to arrange your stay legally in the Netherlands with regards to e.g. permits and visa.
No agency calls, please.
More about DTT:
Read what interns say about their internship at DTT.
Check out the photoshoot of your future work environment.
Follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Our collaboration with Coke TV.
Would you like to know more?
Please contact us via phone or e-mail. We are glad to help you.